Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Montreal

Montreal is the second largest French speaking city in the world. It's one of the initial attractions for people coming to Plattsburgh.  I remember going to Montreal at 18 to enjoy the great night life that can be found on Crescent Street and Peel Street.  As I've grown wiser (and older), I've found many other great benefits of the city.  I love food shopping in Chinatown and other great areas, finding adorable clothes on St. Catherine's Street or in their underground mall, and all of the cultural benefits of the city from extravagant churches, like Notre Dame to museums.  Jon and I went up last week to say goodbye to Montreal.  We went to see a great Sabres games where we won in a shoot out!  The next day we went to the Biodome which far exceeded our expectations.  They had exhibits from the tropics to the arctic where we could see monkeys to penguins!  And  most importantly, I got to have some Tim Horton's, the coffee that many Western New Yorkers refer to as crack coffee.  It was a great last visit to Montreal as we begin our life post-Plattsburgh.




Amazing Timmy Ho's

No comments:

Post a Comment